Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Spring!

Well, since we had so many visitors my blogging every day has not happened. I'm okay with that because I was trying to spend quality time with them.

 A few days ago the kids and I were outside. It was a gorgeous day! Sunny and the kids were playing so nice. We got some chalk out and just enjoyed the weather and time together.

I decided it was the perfect little photo shoot time. I wrote Happy Spring in chalk and just laid the kids down and took a few shots. Nothing special.

Here is their "Happy Spring" pictures. Looking so cute in their little sunglasses. Target dollar spot has them and I couldn't resist.





I hope you are having better weather than us here in Kansas. Kansas is pretty much drunk right now. Beautiful one moment, then raining, and now snowing. In late March. Figure it out, Kansas. We want sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment