Thursday, March 31, 2016

Dollar Tree.

I freaking LOVE the Dollar Tree.

I go there for all types of stuff. Arts & crafts, party supplies, toys, kitchen stuff, etc. There is even food!

In my most recent trip, I went to look for some outside toys for Nate. I allowed to him to have $5 and he could choose what he wanted. With my approval. My rules were it had to be an "outside toy or activity". That's pretty much it. We looked around and since all the Spring/Summer stuff was out, it was easy for him to pick outdoor themed items.

Nate's $5 Dollar Tree picks:
1. Shovel
2. Rake
3. Bug catcher kit
4. Bug catcher kit
5. Bugs

Watering can is from Target; $3, everything else 
is from Dollar Tree.




Now he has all the little tools he needs to be a bug catcher. The extra bugs were in the toy aisle and not the Spring/Summer seasonal items. His other choice was a hula hoop, but bugs made the cut instead. 

If you are looking for some new outdoor stuff for the kiddos, head to Dollar Tree! Sidewalk chalk, bubbles, pails, small sand toys, pin wheels, pool noodles, hula hoops, Frisbees, water guns. I wanted to buy the entire store. 

Here is Nate playing with his new bug catching/exploring tools.



We had a blast talking about bugs and pretending to garden. He loves to be outside and in the dirt so this was totally up his alley.

My next Dollar Tree purchases will be organization bins for our kitchen pantry in the new house. I have a vision.

What is your favorite thing to get at the Dollar Tree? Or any other discount store?

No comments:

Post a Comment