Wednesday, March 16, 2016

9 Months.

My littlest little is 9 months today. NINE. I can't believe it.

Morgan. Mo-Mo. Morgie-Morg. Lil' Chunky Chunk. Lil' Chunks.  Those are all her names she goes by. She is getting more and more personality every day. And she is a sassy little thing. All 21 pounds and 26 inches of her.

She LOVES her brother, especially when he plays Peek-a-boo with her or is having a meltdown. Yep...she thinks it is Hi-lar-i-ous when he cries. Not cool, Morgan.

She has the biggest thighs I have ever seen on a baby. She has 2 bottom teeth and working on more. She loves food (surprise, surprise). Her favorites are blueberries, pasta, ground beef, and crunchies. She loves to be held. She doesn't crawl, but she gets around using baby magic. She nurses a lot (apparently I have awesome boobs). She loves bath time. She is starting to actually "play" more and interact with Nate which melts my freaking heart. That is why we have babies, my friends, those moments.

She hates sleeping. She is getting better, but still up 3-5 times a night (improvement from 10 times a night). She hates when I wipe her nose.

Morgan is overall a pretty happy baby. Her smile is so sweet. Whenever we are out and about people are just drawn to her. They are constantly talking about her bows, thighs, and smile. No joke, people ask me to squeeze her all the time. It's funny.

Here are a few pictures I took of her today...






Happy 9 months, baby girl. Mommy loves you so much. You are my favorite shopping bestie and I can't wait to do more girly stuff with you. If you love me, you will sleep better. K, Thanks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment