Monday, January 28, 2013

Cloth Diaper Tax Credit Petition

I have never signed a petition before. Until now. I recently stumbled upon this petition that would allow for a tax credit for using cloth diapers. This petition really hit home because I feel like I've become an advocate for using cloth diapers. This does not mean I am a pro or know everything there is to know about cloth diapering. It just means I think they save you money, are environmentally better, and super adorable.

I am not one to discuss politics or "hot topics". To each their own. If you want to sign, sign it. If not, stop reading this post. Easy as that. Here is the link to the petition...

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/152/481/411/environmental-tax-credit-for-cloth-diaper-usage/

If there are any questions about using cloth diapers, feel free to ask. 


No comments:

Post a Comment