Sunday, November 25, 2012

2 Week Update

Nathan is 2 weeks old today. I don't think 14 days have ever gone so fast. He is still doing great, becoming more alert, and staying awake for longer periods of time. He has smiled a couple times which is super adorable.

Mommy aka me, has not been doing as well. Found out today I have a kidney infection. Very painful. Apparently they are pretty common after giving birth, yet another thing people didn't warn me about. I'm on some antibiotics so hopefully I'll be feeling better soon. My mom is here and my grandma is arriving tomorrow. It is not fun at all when you have visitors and you are sick...even if it is family. I feel like a blob, a lazy in pain blob.

So, that is us in a very small nutshell because I need to rest some more. My mom and Jason have been taking excellent care of me so don't fret my pets. Nate is doing great which is way more important to me. Now, if he would stop peeing all over the place...I know, it's not going to happen.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and are looking forward to the Christmas/winter season! Hoping to put up Christmas decorations tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment