Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Even though it is gloomy and rainy outside, the weather does not affect how thankful I am for all I have. It has truly been a wonderful year. My husband wasn't deployed, I graduated with my Master's, Jason graduated with his Master's, pregnant and welcomed Nathan, and moved to a new state. Those are only a few exciting events that has happened this year so far.

What else I am thankful for? My health, shelter, food, love, support, family, and friends. The tangible and intangible combined make my life wonderful. It is the small and big things that contribute to my everyday happiness and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I can only hope everyone else is truly appreciative for all they have.

Since we have Nathan now, I will not be Black Friday shopping. This is very strange for me since I do it EVERY year. Last year I was out for over 12 hours. I loved every minute of it. I love the hustle and bustle, the people shopping for the people they love, the good deals, and the start of the Christmas/winter season. I am a little sad to not be out and about, but I also get to cuddle and snuggle with my husband and son. Also, my mom is visiting and flies in from California in the afternoon.

Maybe I will do some online shopping this year, but more importantly, I'll be spending time with family. I just love them to pieces.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a full belly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment