Tuesday, November 6, 2012

39 Weeks and Counting...

One week left until my due date and I am definitely counting down the days. I am at the point when I'm considering all the old wives tales. I ate pineapple and made extra spicy chili yesterday. I've been told to do other methods to get the ball rolling on this whole labor situation. I haven't tried the labor cookies, the castor oil, the primrose pills. I have thought about it though. Even though they seem a little ridiculous, the thought is still there. Nature will hopefully take its course sooner than later...the anticipation and unknowns are killin' me smalls.

I also have this strange little cheer in my head when I think about going past my due date.

Nate Nate, Don't be late
Don't be late for your very important date.

Corny. You don't have to tell me. I sing it in my head daily. It's weird.

I'm trying to keep myself busy with little crafts, but the days seem so long and it feels like I'll be pregnant forever. I know he will be here before I know it. Then the real fun begins. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with my blog and update everyone on the joys and craziness of motherhood.



No comments:

Post a Comment