What is in Nathan's diaper bag?
1. Diapers: I know the hospital has diapers, but we are using cloth and I really want to start in the hospital if possible. Crossing my fingers they fit the lil' guy.
2. Going home outfit: onesie, pants, socks, mittens, beanie
3. Two extra outfits: for pictures and in case going home outfit is too small (pants, socks, mittens, beanies)
4: Three sleepers
5. One jacket
6. Extra onesies
7. Baby Ugg (fake) boots
8. One receiving blanket
9. Scarf: because it's cold and for pictures
10: Two pacifiers
I'm sure this is way too much, but it fits all in the diaper bag.
Organized to make sure I have everything.
What is in mommy and daddy's bag?
2. Pair of pants
3. Pair of shorts
4. Two shirts
5. Two pairs of socks and boxers
1. Going home outfit: yoga pants, tank top, cardigan, jacket
2. Two pairs of comfy socks
3. Undies: will probably use the mesh ones I keep hearing about at the hospital though...
4. Two sports bras and One nursing bra
5. Two tanks with built in bras
6. Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair ties, toothpaste, toothbrush, hair spray, mousse, face wipes, Q-tips
7. Tennis ball: to relieve back pain while in labor
This is probably another bag with way too much, but again, all this fits in one overnight duffel bag.
Last minute items and non-bag items?
1. Phones and chargers
2. Camera and charger
4. Make-up bag and brush
6. Kindle, books, magazine
7. Pillow: I want mine :)
8. Car seat with bundle me and blanket
10. Feed cats: gotta take care of our fur babies, too
List is on our fridge.
Everything is sitting in the nursery. I'm not putting it by the front door because I don't think we will be sprinting out. Also, our cats would have a field day with all that stuff on the floor.
This is a picture of all the loot!
Can't even take a picture without those curious kitties. :)
We shall see if I packed enough, too much, necessary and/or unnecessary things. We only live 10 minutes away from the hospital, so I'm not worried if we forgot something. I'm trying to stay in a "go with the flow" mentality. Trying is the key word. I am fighting the urge to look in the diaper bag and our bag multiple times a day to make sure we have everything.