Saturday, June 18, 2016

Chronicles of a Kappes PCS: Day 6

This post will be short and sweet. I'm tired. 

Today we woke up, had breakfast at the hotel, and went swimming. All before 9am.




Morgan took a nap after swimming, then we met up with a friend for lunch at the PX. Then we met Jason at the house to finish loading up the truck. My mom took the kids to the park so Jason and I could load without distraction. 

Thanks, Mom for taking the kids!



The truck is now loaded with all our stuff! Yay!! And no craziness today except a VERY tired and grumpy Nate.




I dropped my mom and the kids off at the hotel and Jason and I went to Chili's for dinner. We had a gift card from a friend so it was free! BONUS! It was nice for us to just sit and discuss what the next week is going to be. Because it's going to be...a lot of driving. 



Thankful we had a somewhat normal day. And also...I'm tired. Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment