Monday, May 4, 2015

Bump Brief #25

Bump Brief #25: 33 weeks


 These are phone pictures. Honestly, I was too lazy to get out my good camera. Nate just fought me for an hour to nap so all I wanted to do was drink my Dr. Pepper, eat my BBQ chips, write this blog post, and sit on my ass. Sorry not sorry.




How far along? 33 weeks, baby is the size of a...durain!? What the flip is that!? 

Total weight gain/loss: 159 today. Up 12lbs from pre-pregnancy weight. 7 more weeks to go!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: For me, not really. For Nate, not really. For Morgan, not really. For Jason, sleeps like a husband. Jealous. So. jealous. 
Best moment this week: MRI and blood work! HA! Just kidding, both of those sucked. I did get a pedicure last week which was amazeballs. I also got my first edible arrangement from a friend! 
Preggo Problems: 1. MRI during pregnancy. Holy uncomfortable. 2. Peeing every hour, sometimes more. 3. Being huge. 
Movement: Yes. Kicking me in the ribs and hip bones mostly. And, the girl has hiccups a lot. Nate likes to feel the hiccups and giggles. It's super cute. 
Food cravings: BBQ chips. Cold drinks. Fruit.  And anything someone else wants to make for me because that is just awesome. 
Interesting facts about baby (according to pregnancy app): 
1. Eyes are open if she is awake.
2. Bones are hardening. 
3.49 days until EDD! 
Gender: Girl!! And her name is.....
This was her ultrasound picture at 32 weeks. Weighing about 4lbs. She is looking to be around an 8-9lber at birth. Yikes! Trying to mentally prepare for that.

Labor Signs: Nope. 
Belly Button in or out? Depends on her position, mostly out though.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. They need to be re-dipped, but that will have to wait until after our move. 
Mood: Still up and down. Nate has been acting up, I can't sleep well, nervous about MRI results, excited that next month Morgan will be here. Next month. Wow. Next month I will be a mother of 2...holy moly. 

I didn't write last weeks blog post because I was not feeling great after having some blood work done and a MRI very suddenly. It freaked me out. I have an appointment on Thursday with hopefully the results and good news. Morgan is FINE! She is doing well. The MRI and blood work is to check on the cyst they found at 20 weeks in more detail. It is growing(size of a cantaloupe). Send your positive vibes my way for good results! I will update next week with the outcome and any information I get from the doctor. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment