Monday, April 20, 2015

Bump Brief #24

Bump Brief #24: 31 weeks



 Excuse the frumpy look. I did take a shower, but I was back in comfy clothes. The day was full of laundry and cleaning with no intention of seeing the public.



How far along? 31 weeks, baby is the size of a...forget the fruit. Feels like a watermelon or bowling ball. I'm going to start my own sizes. Fruit and veggie comparisons. It's gotta stop. I will determine what size baby is now. Muhahaha! And yay to single digits weeks left! 9 weeks to go!

Total weight gain/loss: 158 today. Up 2lbs from last week. I guess my scale is not broken. Pre pregancy weight was 147, so total gain so far is 11lbs. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I may have to delete this one, too. Sleep is not great. I don't think it will get better. When I get to write about my sleep I feel like it is rubbing it in my face that it's not going to happen. For a very long time. Sleep is a thing of the past. It's time to mentally prepare myself for it. 
Best moment this week: We went camping again! In a cabin. The bed was still horrible, but other than that I had a blast. This time we went with our friends. It is so fun to see our little toddlers camp, play, get dirty. Of course we ate horrible and I loved it. S'mores...yes, please! 
Preggo Problems: 1. No sleep 2. Feel the need to nest and organize, but can't. 3. My boobs are leaking and I have let down feelings. So strange. Good because I want to breastfeed again, but I didn't leak pre-baby with Nate.
Movement: I am trying to get a video of this little girl on video, but she is so stubborn! I hope she isn't camera shy, that just won't work for me and this picture loving girl. 
Food cravings: BBQ chips. Cold drinks. Fruit.  
Interesting facts about baby (according to pregnancy app): 
1.  Baby's neck is very flexible, which allows it to turn its head freely. Um...exorcist baby? Creepy!
2. Braxton Hicks may increase since baby is growing.
3. 63 days until EDD! 
Gender: Girl!! And her name is.....

Labor Signs: Nope. 
Belly Button in or out? Out-ish. It's more out than in. Through a shirt it looks out. 
Wedding rings on or off? Off again. I cleaned my rings and tried again. Now my finger is irritated. Boo.
Mood: It seriously changes everyday. Today I feel full of energy. Yesterday I was exhausted. Last Thursday I was PISSED at the world because I under cooked hard boiled eggs that I was making for Jason's work function. Like irrationally pissed. I went to bed at 8:45. 

Nate is going to be such a good big brother. It is weird that in just 2 months we will have 2 little humans to take care of. I know I will love them both, but the thought of sharing myself with Nate, Jason, Morgan and myself has me a little terrified. 




No comments:

Post a Comment