Monday, May 25, 2015

Bump Brief #28

Bump Brief #28: 36 weeks


How far along? 36 weeks, baby is the size of 8lbs of cherries. Because I've literally eaten that many cherries in one week. 

Total weight gain/loss: 166 today. Up 1lb from last week which is really surprising since I feel like I eat every 20 minutes. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Not happening.
Best moment this week: My friends threw me a baby shower!!! This was planned last minute because a shower really wasn't necessary. We are moving so soon, Morgan already has a ton of stuff I have to pack in a suitcase, and everyone is so busy with life! But...they did it anyway! My friend, Martha, put together a tea party. It was adorable! It was small and intimate and perfect. And the food was delish! Thank you, Martha, for hosting the shower and thank you to my friends that came to celebrate!
The menu:
*4 different types of sandwiches: 1. nutella and granny smith apples 2. smoked salmon and cheese 3. turkey and pesto 4. hummus and cucumber
* Vanilla Scones
*Strawberry shortcake stacks
*Puff pastries filled with lemon curd and topped with raspberries
*Fruit platter
*2 different types of cupcakes
*Assortment of hot teas and pink lemonade














Preggo Problems: Still peeing at least once an hour. I'm pretty sure I could keep Angel Soft in business with just me alone using the toilet paper. 
Movement: 
Food cravings: Cherries and orange juice.
Interesting facts about baby (according to pregnancy app): 
1. Skin is getting smooth and soft and gums are rigid. 
2. Liver and kidneys are in working order.
3. 28 days until EDD!! That's less than a month. Granted she could go late, but still...
Gender: Girl!! And her name is.....


Labor Signs: More and more Braxton hicks. All day long and all night. My stomach is constantly tight. My best friend here in Hawaii is letting my use her birthing ball so I've been on it a lot. I found an awesome blog explaining the birth ball. Hopefully it works "its magic". 
Belly Button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. Had them on for a few days and the rash came back.. I put on a fake ring because it is super weird not to have a ring on. I have my fake wedding ring on and wear 2 rings on my right hand. The cheap, fake rings don't irritate my skin at all. Yay!
Mood: Tired from lack of sleep. Trying to keep myself busy. Trying to enjoy the last few weeks of one child. Trying to enjoy my baby bump that will be leaving soon. Trying to get the house in order for movers to come. Trying to do a lot of stuff. Trying is the key word. My motivation to get stuff done is lacking. Probably because I don't want to leave Hawaii. 

This week I had the opportunity to model for A&B Burns Photography! This married couple work together and they wanted a beach photo shoot to add more to their portfolio. They do amazing work and I was happy to help them out. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot. If you are in Oahu, I would highly recommend them! The only bad part was there was sand in places sand should not be. ;)
















No comments:

Post a Comment