Monday, January 26, 2015

Bump Brief #12

Bump Brief #12: 19 weeks




How far along? 19 weeks, baby is the size of a mango!
Total weight gain/loss: -4. Weighed myself this morning thinking the number was going to shock me, but I was still at 143. No idea how this is possible. I should've gained at least 1-2 pounds just from the chocolate cake I ate last night. 
Maternity clothes? I made the mistake of wearing non-maternity pants on a date night. They felt fine standing up, but as soon as we sat down at the table the button was popped. Maternity jeans and leggings from now on. 
Stretch marks? Previous boob stretch marks still. Some more may have popped up, but I'm not into counting how many I have. 
Sleep: Not horrible. Trying to go to bed earlier so I can wake up earlier. By earlier I mean before Nate, which is early. 
Best moment this week: Felt baby move!! She is dancing away in there!
Miss Anything? Dr. Pepper. Haven't had one in a week. 
Movement: Definitely moving now. Feels like she is chewing Bubbalicious bubble gum and blowing bubbles. Can't feel from the outside yet.
Food cravings: Dr. pepper, cold fruit, Flaming Hot Cheetos dipped in cream cheese, chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nate has to seriously potty train himself and wipe his own ass. It's to a point that he asked, "mama spitting? mama sick?" every time I change his poop diaper. Figure it out, kid! ;)
Have you started to show yet: Getting bigger and bigger!   
Gender: Girl!!! Confirming on February 9th!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Good, had a busy week so I got tired towards Friday. Feeling excited I can feel her move now. Seems more real and I can't wait until Jason and Nate to feel her from the outside. 

Crappy cell phone pictures because we had a random beach lunch and didn't have our nice camera. The scenery was too pretty to pass up. I'll have to go back another day and get better pictures with the other camera. 









No comments:

Post a Comment