Monday, January 12, 2015

Bump Brief #10

Bump Brief #10: 17 weeks


How far along? 17 weeks, baby is the size of a pomegranate!
Total weight gain/loss: Still down 5lbs, but my appetite is slowly coming back so I think I will put them back on shortly.
Maternity clothes? Yep! And just got a bunch of "new to me" maternity clothes from two friends! Thank you, Colleen and Blanca!
Stretch marks? OK, the stretch mark thing. I was corrected on this by Jason. Yes, I do have stretch marks, but not on my stomach which is where I assumed this question meant. Mine are under my boobs. Yes, disgusting. When I am preggo, my boobs grow about two cup sizes. From a B to a D. It's craziness. I have the stretch marks under my boobs from Nate. And they itch like crazy. Luckily when I'm out in public they don't itch much because Jason has caught me going to town on them and it was embarrassing. TMI? Sorry...that's what you get when you read pregnancy stuff.  
Sleep: Pretty well. Still up to pee 1-3 times. Last night was horrible because I slept with Nate on a twin bed. My back and I are not friends today.
Best moment this week: Transferring Nate into the twin bed. Not pregnancy related directly, but it is one less thing to worry about when baby does come. 
Miss Anything? The ability to sleep through the night without having to pee.
Movement: Nope. They say you can feel earlier with your second, but nothing yet. I am borrowing a friends fetal Doppler so I check on her to make sure I can hear the heartbeat. 
Food cravings: Dr. pepper.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nate's poop still makes me gag, but no puke this week! Hooray!
Have you started to show yet: Yes. 
Gender: Girl!!! Confirming on February 9th!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Good! Feel like I'm starting to get some energy back. I am stressed about the future months though. and I also want to name this baby. Like...NOW. We are waiting for the gender confirmation to really get serious about it. 

Here is the 17 week bump! I was reluctant to take pictures today because I was exhausted. Nate busted his lip open, I slept for maybe 4 hours tops, and these pictures were after a bath, not even a shower, that I took with Nate. I don't have on a trace of make-up and was feeling self-conscious. Usually I know Mondays are my picture days so I at least try to look decent. Not today, F that. Happy Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment