Monday, January 5, 2015

Bump Brief #9

Bump Brief #9: 16 weeks

How far along? 16 weeks, baby is the size of a dill pickle!
Total weight gain/loss: Down 5lbs from pre-pregnancy weight. Had an appointment with the midwife today. She seemed slightly concerned (said I was tiny) and to eat more meals throughout the day. 
Maternity clothes? Oh yes, full panel maternity shorts/pants/capris. Love them. 
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Amazing. We are back from vacation and back in my own bed. I am sleeping like a husband at night and it is glorious. Wake up to pee 1-2 times, but straight back to dreamland.  
Best moment this week: Got into the midwifery program! They only take a limited amount of patients and I am not getting the homebirth I wanted so this made my day. Also, baby's heartbeat is strong, in the 150's! 
Miss Anything? Not really. I got my fix of friends and family. ;)
Movement: Not yet, but I have a feeling this little girl will be letting herself known very shortly.
Food cravings: Chocolate this week. And today pickles. Because the pregnancy app said baby was the size of one, so I ate 2. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Last thing to make me sick was Nate's breath. I've steered clear of that little mouth this week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. 
Gender: Girl!!! Confirming this in 4 weeks.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Great! Hoping the nausea is gone for good. Peace out, vomit! 

My first bare belly picture. I'll probably do these monthly. And for living in Hawaii, you would think I would be more tan. Nope, still as pasty as ever!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment