Thursday, October 11, 2012

Take a Seat and Have a Treat!

...or go buy the ingredients and make your own!

These little bite size treats are so simple to make and delish! You can make them to have around your house or take them to a potluck/get together/BBQ, work, etc. I suggest taking them somewhere because you will eat them...possibly in one day. I don't even have a name for these treats. I've seen variations on Pinterest for almost every holiday you can imagine.


Since it is Fall and I want pumpkin EVERYTHING, I made these with Pumpkin Spice Hersey's kisses and Caramel Candy Corn. Someone please help me name them!!! Pretzel Kiss Candy? PKC? I have nothing...

What you will need:
1. Pretzels (about 1/4-1/2 bag) I used square, but you can use any type of mini pretzels
2. Hersey kisses. I used 2 bags because I am bringing them to 2 different events and making 2 other treats as well. Even if I wasn't going to 2 places, I would stillget 2 bags.
3. Candy Corn. I used Caramel candy corn, but you can use regular or Candy Corn M&M's.

Preheat oven to 225'.
Layout pretzels on a cookie sheet.
Unwrap all the kisses. This is the most tedious process of the whole thing so prepare yourself now. Or...have your kids help.
Place one kiss on each of the pretzels.
Bake in oven for 3-4 minutes. They will still have their shape, but once you place the candy corn they will go down.
Take out of oven and place one candy corn on each pretzel with a kiss.
 
Let them cool.
Transfer to plate.
Enjoy.
 
Let me know if you can think of a name...I will give you a prize. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment