Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Maternity Pictures by Yours Truly.

Today I am 37 weeks pregnant.I am considered full term, but still have 3 more weeks until my due date. If Nathan wants to come before my due date....feel free my little pumpkin pie!

I went to a "coffee" this morning to meet some of the other "Army Wives" at our new installation. It was good to meet everyone, put a name to a face, and get out of the house before Nathan and snow hit Iowa. A coffee is basically just a social gathering with other spouses to get to know each other and create a support system (for those non-military folk). It's a tradition that has been in the Army for generations. Personally, I love them. I like to new people and know the spouses of the Soldiers my hubsters work for and/or with. Some people love them, others hate them. In my experience...no, it is nothing like the show Army Wives. A lot of people ask me that question.

Anyway, after the coffee I was deciding what I should do with the rest of my day. Nap? Shop? Sew? Nothing was really calling my name. What did I decide? Maternity pictures! We had some taken for our "gender reveal," but I barely had a baby bump. Jason was at work and I don't know photographers in the area, so I got my little camera, set the timer, and took some shots of myself. Kinda sounds conceited when I type it. Oh well, I know I will be thankful I did it when my mom sees them and when Nathan is here.

I am definitely no professional, but some actually came out fairly decent. Here are a few of my favs...





No comments:

Post a Comment