Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pregnancy Rant: Read at Own Risk!

Not going to lie...I feel like I've been a fairly easy pregnant person to deal with. I haven't made Jason go out at 2am for a random craving , demand foot massages every night, or become a huge slob doing nothing but eat ice cream and watch T.V. At least I think...Jason? I've been easy, right!?

Getting to the rant...there are just a couple things I would like back in my life. Or just have the option to have them in my life. Being pregnant is getting very uncomfortable to say the least and I am ready for this little ninja kicking, yoga-stretching, pumpkin to come out of my stomach.

Things I want (in no particular order):
1. 64oz of Dr. Pepper with crushed ice
2. Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte, extra hot, extra caffeine. Make that 2.
3. Abs
4. Ability to breath
5. Ability to workout and actually sweat
6. Sleep
7. My belly button
8. No more heartburn
9. A "mom-car" to appear at my house without me doing anything
10. Friends from GA and CA here with me.

These don't seem like high-demands if you ask me.

The most annoying part as of the last week...people telling me these top 3 comments:
"Almost there!"
"Get sleep while you can!"
"It will all be worth it!"

I know I'm almost there, if I could sleep I would, and I know it will be worth it. I appreciate the comments and positivity, but at this very second they don't mean S*#t! It doesn't help and it almost makes me more angry at the situation. What I would like to hear instead:
"I feel ya, girl..."
"Hell yeah it's uncomfortable, just you wait..."
"Sucks to be you, been there and know what you mean."
"Here is a car!"
"I'm coming to visit you!"

Honest for the moment or something on my want list. I don't want to hear about what's to come. I got it, I'm ready. But right now I feel like craptastic and need that to go away before anything else. I am also willing to take a back and/or foot massage.

Thank you and my rant is over. Sorry my "pregnancy glow" is turning into "pregnancy devil"...maybe it's because Halloween is just around the corner.

Wishing I could have some wine with my whine, but I can't do that either. BOO! :(

Rant officially over and on with the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment