Monday, March 23, 2015

Bump Brief #20

Bump Brief #20: 27 weeks








How far along? 27 weeks, baby is the size of a cauliflower or a bunch of bananas. Each app has a different fruit/vegetable...it's hilarious what they come up with.
Total weight gain/loss: 154 today, +7lbs!
Stretch marks? Nothing new, but my stomach feels like it is being stretched to the max. One day this week Morgan was pushed so far up against my belly button I thought I had a hernia. No joke, I was googling belly button pain. It hurt to have a shirt against it. Next day, perfectly fine. Thank you, Morgan, for moving because I was almost in tears. 
Sleep: Better. For my birthday presents, Jason got me a pregnancy wedge pillow, a handheld massager, and a pregnancy support belt to wear during the day. The combination has helped a lot with my back pain and with getting better sleep. 
Best moment this week: Luau date with Jason! Not really pregnancy related, but it was nice to have a date night. I actually had a lot of good moments because it was my birthday and I was totally spoiled. I ate great food, took naps, luau, got roses, my mom got me some new clothes and a wrap I'm still waiting on. The best pregnancy related moment was scoring a $20 glider/rocker from a FB yardsale page. It wasn't the style I really wanted, but hey $20 compared to $300-$400. I'll take it!



Miss Anything? I think I might change this question to "Preggo Problems". I don't really miss anything, but I have uncomfortable moments. Nate is a wild kid and he likes to jump on me and hug me and lay on me to read books. It's just not easy anymore. He has elbowed me pretty hard, on accident, just trying to play. 
Movement: She is getting way more active. Last night, Jason felt a huge lump. Butt, head? No idea. Ever since the luau she was been shaking her little thing like she is auditioning. 
Food cravings: Sandwiches. Subway. I've had it twice this week. And please, spare me on the "don't eat deli meat" crap. And lemonade. Ice cold lemonade. 
Interesting facts about baby (according to pregnancy app): 
1. Baby's liver is still developing, using all of my protein.  
2. Third trimester has started! 3 more months left!
3. Time to start thinking of a birth plan. 
*I didn't do one with Nate. Might need to do a small one for Morgan since we are moving so soon after. We'll see. 
Gender: Girl!! And her name is.....

Labor Signs: Nope. 
Belly Button in or out? In-ish. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Tired, but good! I've taken a lot of naps this week. I'm trying to drink more water, but I feel exhausted even if it's been an easy day. Other than tiredness, I feel the need to clean and organize Morgans stuff. I am waiting on one last diaper shipment then the diaper prep will begin. We got her a suitcase so I can pretty much pack her all up and be ready for hotel living and a hospital stay. Nursery in a bag she will have!

No comments:

Post a Comment