Monday, March 16, 2015

Bump Brief #19

Bump Brief #19: 26 weeks







How far along? 26 weeks, baby is the size of a cucumber. According to the ultrasound today, baby is weighing in at 2lbs!
Total weight gain/loss: 153 today, +6lbs!
Stretch marks? Nothing new. 
Sleep: Not horrible, not great. Found out Morgan is transverse(sideways) so that might explain why even sleeping on my sides aren't comfortable. Laying on my back gives me heartburn and I can't lay on my stomach. The struggle is real. 
Best moment this week: Prenatal massage! My mom got me a gift certificate for my birthday and it was SO relaxing!
Miss Anything? Eh, the usual. Painting toes, shaving, sleeping well. Nothing crazy. 
Movement: Yes. She has a dance party between 9:30-10 almost every night. Starting to move a lot during car rides...guess she doesn't like being squished while I sit or she hates my singing. It's a toss up.
Food cravings: Can't think of anything specific this week really. Tomorrow we are going to a breakfast place for my birthday and I'm pretty stoked to try their blueberry cream cheese stuffed french toast. Get in my belly!
Interesting facts about baby (according to pregnancy app): 
1. She's taking breaths of amniotic fluid. 
2. Baby is borrowing antibodies from mom to help fight infection and kick start its immune system.
3.Under 100 days until due date!!
Gender: Girl!! And her name is.....

Labor Signs: No. Braxton Hicks, yes. 
Belly Button in or out? In. It looks funky. Getting flatter. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Good. had an ultrasound this morning so we got to see Morgan wiggling around in my belly. They checked the cyst and I need an MRI in 2-3 weeks to get some more details about it. Doctor said it is still grapefruit size, hasn't gotten bigger or smaller. I will still need to get it removed, whether it be if I need a C-section or 6 weeks after Morgan is born. Doctor said cyst shouldn't affect labor or delivery. So...that's the news. 

Here are a few ultrasound pictures from this morning. Morgan apparently smuggled in a foam finger in my belly. 







No comments:

Post a Comment