Monday, March 9, 2015

Bump Brief #18

Bump Brief #18: 25 weeks


How far along? 25 weeks, baby is the size of a head of cauliflower.
Total weight gain/loss: 152 today, +5lbs!
Stretch marks? Nothing new. 
Sleep: No nightmares this week! I busted out a body pillow so that has helped with the sleep. Had a couple early mornings from Nate and things to do, but not pregnancy related.  
Best moment this week: Had an appointment this week. All is well with baby so far. Good fetal movement and good heart rate. Midwife couldn't really go into detail about the cyst until we have the next ultrasound. 
Miss Anything? Painting my toes is difficult. I like to do them myself and it is really hard to bend. 
Movement: Oh yes. She still stops whenever Jason tries to feel. Nathan did the same thing. Related much? Jason says he has the sleeping enforcer hand. 
Food cravings: Doritos. Cool ranch. Yes, I got some. Haven't opened the bag yet because I'm scared I'll eat the entire thing in one sitting.  
Interesting facts about baby (according to pregnancy app): 
1. Baby might be moving towards birthing position.
2. Movement can rock baby to sleep.
3. Eyelashes are still white due to lack of pigment.
Gender: Girl!! And her name is.....

Labor Signs: No. Braxton Hicks, yes. 
Belly Button in or out? In. It looks funky. Getting flatter. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Good! Happy we had an appointment, my mom comes in 2 days, Nate has had a good week except one day, did 2 hikes in 2 days, and I got to go to a friend's baby shower!





No comments:

Post a Comment