Monday, February 16, 2015

Bump Brief #15

Bump Brief #15: 22 weeks






How far along? 22 weeks, baby is the size of a spaghetti squash! 
Total weight gain/loss: Up 1 more pound this week. -1!
Stretch marks? I've been applying my lotion, hopefully it works until the end.
Sleep: Good. Belly is getting bigger and a tad bit more uncomfortable. Might be time to use a body pillow. 
Best moment this week: Valentine's Day! My amazing husband got me some of my favorite treats so I was a happy preggo mama. He also got me a pineapple platter as a Hawaii keepsake. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to have such a wonderful man. Provider, hard-working, supportive, caring, and just an all around great guy. The fact that he will be a father to both kids makes me realize how happy I am to be his wife and get the privilege to watch him interact and raise our children.
Miss Anything?  It is getting harder to carry Nate. He is getting bigger and so am I. I get winded pretty quick if I hold him.
Movement: Still mostly at night. I have tried to get Jason to feel her, but of course, we have another stubborn Kappes on our hands.
Food cravings: Ribs and corn on the cob. It's what's for dinner tonight and I am super excited.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week! 
Interesting facts about baby (according to pregnancy app): Added this since I deleted if I was wearing maternity clothes. So here are some interesting facts about baby girl:
1. Vital organs are almost fully developed.
2. Baby's eyes are formed, but lacks color.
3. Tiny tooth buds are developing under gums.
Gender: Girl!! We have not yet decided on a name yet. 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Better than last week. I have definitely calmed down since my bad experience with the ultrasound tech. Don't get me wrong, I am still worried. I have an appointment with the midwives in 2 weeks so I am interested in what they say about the placenta and cyst. Oh, I also got a couple new pairs of maternity pants from Goodwill and Old Navy. It is amazing what some new, fitting maternity pants can do for a mood. 
There are the Old Navy jeans I got...


We went to the park and took pictures today. The lighting was horrible since we were there mid day, but I still like them. I finally got Jason to get in a few, too. Thank you, again, self-timer. 











No comments:

Post a Comment