Monday, February 2, 2015

Bump Brief #13

Bump Brief #13: 20 weeks





How far along? 20 weeks, baby is the size of a banana! 
Total weight gain/loss: Weighed myself this morning and I was 144. That makes me -3lbs. Since I am average, "they" say I should gain 25-35 pounds during the pregnancy. For the past 2 weeks, I've put on a pound a week. I think I'll make it to their numbers if I keep this up.  
Maternity clothes? Yup.  
Stretch marks? Nope. But I just got my Earth mama angel baby nipple butter in. LOVE. 
Sleep: I get around 7-7 1/2 hours each night. I'm pretty sure any mom would take that amount of sleep each night. Add on a pregnancy and it is a bonus. Grateful for those hours.
Best moment this week: Made it halfway! It is amazing, exciting, and bittersweet to hit this halfway milestone. I'm one step closer to meeting this baby, but I will most likely never have this milestone to meet again. Every week is a reminder that this is my last pregnancy. Sometimes the best and sad moments can happen simultaneously. 
Miss Anything? Dr. Pepper is no longer missed. I gave in and bought more. It's so effing good. Once it hits your lips...
Movement: I feel kicks here and there around 3 times daily. Mostly after I eat or if I lay on my back at night.
Food cravings: Anything sweet. This weeks purchase...Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've actually been OK this week! Even changing poop diapers hasn't been bad *knocks on wood*
Have you started to show yet: I feel huge. It is hard to imagine 20 more weeks of growing.   
Gender: Girl!? One more week until the confirmation. Please, little girl, do not grow a penis. PLEASE!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Great. Feel like a have a decent amount of energy. Baby still doesn't have a name...hint, hint...husband...that would make my mood better exponentially! And a foot rub, just saying. ;)

This weeks pictures are brought to you by my husband. We went back to the beach with the good camera so he could get a couple shots. The rest of the shots I took myself with the timer. Such a professional...not. Enjoy!
Onesie says, "My daddy is my HERO"










No comments:

Post a Comment