Monday, November 24, 2014

Bump Brief Series #7

Bump Brief #7: 10 weeks




How far along? 10 weeks, baby is the size of a kumquat!
Total weight gain/loss: Still nothing really, all baby bump. 
Maternity clothes? If I'm at home, I'm in pajamas. If I go out,it's maternity pants at least. I can still fit in regular pants, but they are so uncomfortable and most of the time I'm doing stuff with Nate. It's so much more pleasant to play with my son when I don't have a button stabbing me in the stomach. 
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Fine this week, no complaints. 
Best moment this week: I had a couple awesome moments this week! 1. A friend who sells DoTerra let me make a nausea blend mist. It has worked wonders! Mix of wild orange, peppermint, lemon, and ginger. I highly dislike ginger, but I suck it up not to feel nauseous after naps or at random times. Thank you, Martha! 2. Getting over how big I am so early. I don't know why, but I was, for lack of a better work, ashamed of my body this time. I felt like such a hypocrite because I LOVE preggo bellies and I think ALL of them are awesome. I mean, honestly, who else can say they grew a human inside of them!? It takes a lot of work...and space! Just because I was smaller with Nate doesn't mean I will look or feel the same this pregnancy. Realizing this was one of the best moments I could have had for myself. 
Miss Anything? Family and friends! So excited to see them in a few weeks for the holidays! 
Movement: no
Food cravings: Frosted Flakes. Where do these cravings come from!? 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Appetite is coming back. Only thing that made me queasy is Nate's chicken salad he wanted as a snack. YUCK!
Have you started to show yet: Yes. 
Gender: Still to early. Jason seems to think it's a girl. I think it's another boy. 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Happy! Started Christmas shopping and Crossfit Mom. Worked out 3 times this week. Would've done another 1-2 days, but I did something to my thigh. Had to take a few rest days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment