Monday, November 3, 2014

Bump Brief Series #4

Bump Brief #4: 7 weeks

How far along? 7 weeks, baby is the size of a raspberry!
Total weight gain/loss: 1lb. I fluctuate between 144-146. 
Maternity clothes? I wore some maternity shorts with the short elastic waist. So comfy. Other than that, I wore regular clothes this week. 
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Sleeping decent. I wake up with a lot of energy, think I will be productive for the day. Then noon comes around and I feel like I've been hit by a truck. So. Tired. 
Best moment this week: Had my first doctor's appointment! It really wasn't exciting though. It was basically just getting you set up in the OB/GYN system, meet a nurse, check vitals, blood and urine. No ultrasound or anything. I was a little disappointed they wouldn't even check for the heartbeat, but oh well. Next time! 
Miss Anything? Yes. The want for food. Nothing sounds good and when I do eat i eat a couple bites then feel sick. 
Movement: no
Food cravings: Cheese has taken the back burner. I'll eat it, but don't crave it. Don't crave much this week...too much nausea.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  It's not horrible, but it lingers. Bad taste in your mouth feeling. Not cool.
Have you started to show yet: I think I am, definitely bigger this time around. I'm sure it doesn't look like it to others though. 
Gender: ????
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Happy with occasional tiredness.


I have no picture this week. I think I need to start taking them in the morning. When I actually am ready for the day and don't look like I haven't showered in days. I usually blog after Nate goes to bed, so I'm already in pajamas. Not a pretty sight to see week after week. Here's a little picture of what baby looks like...thanks Google.


So, I've made it another week. I love sharing these little tiny tidbits with you. It's interesting to see how much or little can change in 7 short days. Nathan is excited. I really think he is going to be a great big brother. We talk about the baby a lot. I don't think he fully understands a real human will be sticking around for the rest of his life in 7-8 months, but for now he is happy. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and your Monday wasn't too painful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment