Monday, November 17, 2014

Bump Brief Series #6

Bump Brief #6: 9 weeks





How far along? 9 weeks, baby is the size of a strawberry!
Total weight gain/loss: Still staying at that 1lb gain. I'll take it! 
Maternity clothes? On and off, depends on the day. 
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Night sleep is better, getting up only 1-2 times. I feel like a need a daytime nap, but i wake up super nauseous. Going to try to get some energy other ways to avoid naps. 
Best moment this week: Seeing my old college roommate and her preggo belly! It is SO fun to be pregnant with your friends. She is 2 months ahead of me, but we are pretty much the same size. ;)
Miss Anything? Not really this week. Oh, except I was invited to a girl's night of hookah and drinks and declined. I guess I miss having the option to go or not. I definitely could go, but I wouldn't be much fun. 
Movement: no
Food cravings: Bagels? I pretty much eat one for breakfast every morning.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Foods still don't sound all that great, but seriously, after an afternoon nap I feel horrible. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, especially if I wear maternity clothes. Defines the belly more.
Gender: ????
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Calm, slightly more energetic. Ready to start CrossfitMom again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment