Monday, April 13, 2015

Bump Brief #23

Bump Brief #23: 30 weeks





How far along? 30 weeks, baby is the size of a cantaloupe.

Total weight gain/loss: 156 today. No gain for the past 2 weeks. Super crazy since I eat a ton. I feel huge and I am definitely growing. Maybe my scale is broken...?
Stretch marks? Not on my stomach. I feel like the ones under my boobs are either coming back or I'm getting more. Can't tell for sure. 
Sleep: Not great. Toss and turn all night. I even woke Jason up one night which is really hard to do. Sorry, hun! 
Best moment this week: Maternity pictures! I won't get them for a few weeks, but it was still fun to do. I took my own with Nate and it was nice to have someone else take them of us for a change. Also...these pants in the bump shots. I have 3 pairs. I feel like I'm part MC Hammer and part in pajamas. Yes, I wear them in public. They are so comfortable, Cheap ($8.99-12.99), and I can wear them after baby. #toolegittoquit 
Preggo Problems: 1. Heartburn. 2. Getting in and out of my car. I feel like I have to slide myself in. After getting Nate in his carseat and myself in, I'm out of breath. 3. I never know what I want to eat.
Movement: A lot of movement. Some are painful, some feel like she is vibrating, some feel like she is trying to escape already. 
Food cravings: COLD drinks. I feel thirsty all day long. Food wise, I am a see it to crave it girl. If I see an ad or someone else eating it, then I crave it. 
Interesting facts about baby (according to pregnancy app): 
1.  She is now strong enough to grasp a finger!
2. Skin is getting smoother and brain is getting more wrinkled for brain tissue. 
3. 3/4 of the way done! 10 weeks left. 70 days until EDD. Not that I'm counting or anything. ;)
Gender: Girl!! And her name is.....

Labor Signs: Nope. 
Belly Button in or out? Out-ish. It's more out than in. Through a shirt it looks out. 
Wedding rings on or off? Off for the moment. I am not swollen, but something is irritating my skin underneath the rings. It's red and itchy. Just taking a few days to let it breath, clean my rings, and see if it goes away.
Mood: Impatient. Happy. Overwhelmed. Tied. Awake. Grateful. Uncomfortable. So many emotions. So. Many. 

No comments:

Post a Comment