Friday, May 10, 2013

Next move...Hawaii?

So...Jason got an email saying his orders were ready to be reviewed. My stomach was in knots. As we waited for the page to load, all I could think was..."please don't be Alaska". I am so over the cold. The page loads and he scrolls down to the "assigned to" portion of the orders. What does it say? Hawaii. Pearl Harbor. Report date 21August. Whoa. Stomach still in knots. 

But can we be excited yet? Of course my hopes are already up. Picture taken and posted on Facebook within minutes. Why do I let myself get my hopes up so easily!? We had orders to Hawaii before and they got changed. Will it be different this time? I can only hope. Having mixed feelings at the moment because I know they could change again, but on the other hand, I want to search for a new place to live...in FREAKING HAWAII!! OK, I'm calm again. 

Before we got this email, I was telling Jason how excited I was about getting an açaí bowl. He didn't think I was speaking a real word, so Google here he comes! Apparently, they are super easy to find...over a 100 locations in Honolulu ALONE! It must be fate. It must be, right? 


Please don't fail me Army...I want this everyday. on the beach. in the sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment