Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy December!

December is upon us and boy did it sneak up, huh? Seriously, every year goes by faster and faster.

The last month of the year. People are Christmas shopping (or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa shopping), decorating, eating leftovers from Thanksgiving, wrapping presents, visiting family, and many more. What's one more thing people start to think of in this very last month of the year? New Years resolutions.

You start to think of the new year, but did you even accomplish your goal in the present year? Jason and I did year resolutions and then we picked 2 to do for each month. We did about half of them. The first part of the year went well. Read here for all of our resolutions for 2013. After re-reading them, at the end of the year we will have completed half. 12 out of 24 mini-resolutions. We could have done better. We should have done better. Why is changing/doing something so hard to do!? After reading the list, I am feeling a little disappointed in myself. UGH! I guess 2014 will be my year!

I found these simple tips to help you keep track of progress.

Good thing we have Facebook to tell the world about our resolutions! And who doesn't like rewards? Count me in if I get a prize! Now I just need to think of next years resolution.

Any fun ideas? 



No comments:

Post a Comment