Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fabulous Fall!

This weekend has been so great! Why, you ask? I did some fun things...that's why! Warning: they are not that exciting, but were so fun to me, especially since I am feeling good. Yesterday (Saturday), I went to my Stroller Strides class and didn't get dizzy or lightheaded...SCORE! Then, the hubster and I went to the Farmer's Market to get veggies. Favorite purchase: lettuce. Strange, I know...but this is not just your ordinary lettuce. It is flavored lettuce. We got lemon flavor, spicy arugula, and some other "boring" types, such as, romaine. We had chicken thighs with a salad for dinner and it was so delish!! We also went to the school we live by and played basketball together. After dinner, we made chocolate chip cookies and watched The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo. Strange movie, but the overall day was seriously one of my favs since we have been here.

 
Today (Sunday), we went to a pumpkin patch. It was so adorable! Animals, pony rides, bounce houses, hay rides (note to self: do not wear leggings then go on a hayride...hay sticks to leggings like no other), and of course...picking pumpkins! We went with two other couples and their kids, which totally makes me want Nathan here that much sooner so he can experience all this fun stuff the world has to offer. Here are some of the silly pictures...

 
 


 

Got home just in time for the hubby to do some Fantasy Football before the games started. Hopefully his team will win this week to put the icing on this awesome weekend cake. Thank you last week of September for being such a good one...now bring on October!

Fall in love with Fall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment