Thursday, November 14, 2013

Time is flying...

Seriously! Where the heck does it go?? I looked at my last blog post written on Mother's Day. 6 MONTHS ago! Ridiculous, unnecessary, and it has to stop. Writing is like therapy, even if it is scattered, all over the place, or doesn't make sense. Is  writing for the writer or the reader? Most of the time it is for the writer with the hope that something will catch a reader's eye. The reason I started a blog was to have some "me-time", have family keep up with our lives because we are long-distance, and for me to capture memories with not only pictures, but through my perspective that they happen.

I have been MIA in the blogging world for way to long. So...what have we been up to the past 6 months? I keep it short and in a nutshell.

1. We moved from Iowa to Hawaii.

2. We've had more visitors in Hawaii the past month than any other state. I LOVE visitors...especially when you live in paradise!
3. Nate turned 1 year old.


4. We are trying for baby #2.
5. I hiked and saw my first waterfall.


Those are the top 5 I can think of at the moment. I can list probably a million milestones for Nate, but I'll leave that for another post.

I knew this post would be all over the place because I haven't written in so long. It's like I forget how to form proper sentences. I will get better though. I will post more. And I will not let time get the best of me. It will continue to fly by. I will just remember to stop, pay attention, and enjoy the moments.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful November so far and is getting ready for the craziness of the holiday season approaching us. Remember to not let the craziness get to you. Enjoy your family, have dinner together, make cookies, go on a walk, take lots of pictures, and love as much as you can.

How do you make sure you aren't letting time get the best of you?





No comments:

Post a Comment